Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default TV and Hi-Fi

In article ,
Martin Brown wrote:
I have a Denon mini hifi system upstairs in my computer room/office
and a 20? YO Phillips cassette/radio in the kitchen. If both are on
and tuned to the same BBC FM channel I can hear that they are out
of sync for some reason.

Are you sure one of them isn't on DAB or using a DAB digital tuner of
some sort for FM reception which introduces an interesting delay on
programme content (as well as being highly inefficient).

No audible delay between any FM tuners I've ever heard. But may well be
within the computer, which likely changes the analogue to digital and then
back to analogue for its speakers.

--
*Velcro - what a rip off!*

Dave Plowman London SW