Mike Hibbert

Default Wireless Room Stats - Any good?

Hello all,

I want to install a room stat into the new house. I am ok with simple
wiring, but wouldn't particulary want to run long wires to the room with the
stat, so a wireless one seems like a good idea. Are they any good? My
thoughts on things like wireless alarms and wireless doorbell are that they
are not that brilliant.
I am looking at the CM67 - RF from Honeywell
http://www.discountedheating.co.uk/s...gue_Room_Therm
ostats_by_Honeywell_1184.html as I really like the idea of having the house
warm up by a given time rather than coming on at a set time. The house can
get chilly sometimes and quite warm at others, this would be a good feature.
Has anyone tried one of these and have any views?

Cheers
Mike