Niall

Default Long Masonry Drill Bits

On Wed, 7 Jan 2004 21:06:36 -0000, "enuff"
wrote:

"Sparks" wrote in message
. ..

I take it an SDS Plus drill bit is not going to fit into an SDS drill such
as
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...tem=2370793470

Sparks...

SDS plus should fit this fine, its SDS MAX that is the "big boys" stuff. But
quite frankly a £22 quick SDS drill? stick a "0" on that and its more like
it. I bought mine for about £180 in a deal at Jewsons, you can pay less or a
lot more depending on what you want and how much use it will get.

I have one like the above and it is perfectly serviceable. I don't
suppose it will last as long or be as good as the pro ones at 10 times
the price, but are they 10 times better? I doubt it. It makes holes.

--
Niall