Default Gas vs. Electric Dryer

On Thu, 26 Jun 2003 09:49:39 -0500, Bill Seurer Bill_AT_seurer.net
wrote:

Chloe wrote:
"Eastward Bound" wrote in message
om...
There is no running from a gas explosion. There are no fender-benders
thousands of feet up in the air.

Since you are obviously a fearful sort of person, I sure hope you don't ever
drive or ride in a car. Checked the stats on that lately?

I wonder if EB realizes that gasoline is much more explosive than
natural gas? Poor guy won't want to go anywhere any more with all those
bombs driving around out there just waiting to blow up!

No kidding. I bet he mows his one-acre yard with a B&D electric
mower, too. Or perhaps even a push reel one!