Brent Geery

Default Gas vs. Electric Dryer

On Tue, 24 Jun 2003 15:02:49 +0000 (UTC),
(Jonathan Kamens) wrote:

As for large gas leaks, they just don't happen that often, and
as I said before, I'm fairly certain that more people are
injured by electricity-related accidents than gas-related
accidents.

Death caused by electricity (both directly via electrocution, and by
short-circuit induced fire) is at least several magnitudes more a
concern than the dangers involved with natural gas leaks. It's funny
how in the earthquake capitol of the USA, Gas is king, by far.
Propane is more of a concern than natural gas, being heavier than air.

--
BRENT - The Usenet typo king.

Fast Times At Ridgemont High Info
http://www.FastTimesAtRidgemontHigh.org
Voted #87 - American Film Institute's Top 100 Funniest American Films