Posted to rec.woodworking
[email protected] hubops@ccanoemail.ca is offline

Default 4 foot LED "shop" lighting

On Mon, 19 Oct 2020 15:51:32 +0000, Spalted Walt

The OP said he used the lights ~ 5 hours / year.
You'd probably be happy enough using candles for 5 hours in a year.

I'd likely use my LED flashlight instead of the candle - - - -

Or my smart phone...

It's a very long narrow storage area, under the front porch
cold room which is used ~ a couple times per week -
but just in & out 30 seconds or so - but carrying preserves
or other such items - carrying a flashlight wasn't an option

https://www.harborfreight.com/310-lu...amp-63921.html

...or equivalent.

Ha ! ... you tell my wife about that option .. :-)
John T.