Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Totally OT but I'm doing a great job!

On Sat, 17 Oct 2020 18:29:52 -0500, Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet
wrote:

On 10/16/2020 9:57 PM, wrote:
On Fri, 16 Oct 2020 08:12:50 -0500, Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet
wrote:

Well, I signed up for SS and got my first check/deposit last month. Yipeeee

So I got an e-mail yesterday and, and, and....

I'm already getting a raise!!!!

Wow who has gotten a raise after their first pay check? Well actually
that happended to me with my last real job.

That happened with my first job. Started at $1.50/hr and immediately
got a raise to $1.60 because the university figured out that they,
too, were subject to minimum wage rules.

Haven't taken SS yet but soon. My boss says he wants me to come back
2 days a week, or some sort of part time after.

It's good to stay busy.....

But I want to play with my toys! ;-)