Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles[_30_] Muggles[_30_] is offline

Default More proof masks are ineffective

On 10/18/2020 7:02 AM, wrote:
On Sunday, October 18, 2020 at 6:53:05 AM UTC-4, ʎʞɔıɯ@ʎʞɔıɯ.ɯoɔ wrote:
On 10/18/20 2:04 AM, micky wrote:
She sounds like she's willing to kill people, just for... I don't know
what she gets out of not wearing a mask, but whatever it is, it's enough
to make her willing to kill people.

Planning this in advance is one or two steps away from murder.

I thought she claimed to be a Christian. If so I guess we see here the
dirty underbelly of Christians.

The seasonal flu kills people too. How many people have you murdered in years past by not wearing a flu mask?

"COVID-19 seems to spread more easily than flu and causes more serious illnesses in some people. It can also take longer before people show symptoms and people can be contagious for longer. "

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/symptoms/flu-vs-covid19.htm

So? "SOME PEOPLE" are going to get sick no matter what they do. That's
life.

--
Maggie