Posted to alt.home.repair
?B?yo7KnsmUxLHJr0DKjsqeyZTEscmvLsmvb8mU?= ?B?yo7KnsmUxLHJr0DKjsqeyZTEscmvLsmvb8mU?= is offline

Default More proof masks are ineffective

On 10/18/20 2:04 AM, micky wrote:
She sounds like she's willing to kill people, just for... I don't know
what she gets out of not wearing a mask, but whatever it is, it's enough
to make her willing to kill people.

Planning this in advance is one or two steps away from murder.

I thought she claimed to be a Christian. If so I guess we see here the
dirty underbelly of Christians.

The seasonal flu kills people too.Â* How many people have you murdered in years past by not wearing a flu mask?