Posted to uk.d-i-y
polygonum_on_google[_2_] polygonum_on_google[_2_] is offline

Default Toolstation's search facility

On Friday, 16 October 2020 16:40:06 UTC+1, Murmansk wrote:
I wanted some linseed oil putty - I put "putty" in the search box and got three pages of results, more than fifty items, only one of which (item 25 I think) was putty!

They need to get someone who has some idea how to code to sort their website out

Couldn't agree more.

Etsy have started to stuff so many advertising entries you just give up.

Sites which use multiple spellings (colour and color) - but their search only finds one spelling can drive you mad.

Sites like CPC which, except for mistakes, accurately search are so much better to use. One of the very best is https://www.cultpens.com/