Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andrew[_22_] Andrew[_22_] is offline

Default Toolstation's search facility

On 16/10/2020 16:53, Andy Burns wrote:

Murmansk wrote:

I wanted some linseed oil putty - I put "putty" in the search box
and got three pages of results,Â* more than fifty items, only one of
which (item 25Â* I think) was putty!

They need to get someone who has some idea how to code to sort their
website out

somebody already has

https://google.com/search?q=linseed+putty+site:toolstation.com

I wanted solvent-based brick sealer and got pages and pages of
silicone sealant.

Luckily Google found "Bostic Cementone brick sealer" and it was out
of stock online and only one 5 litre can left in the south of england
in Leatherhead, so I drove there and grabbed it. I think VOC2010
or whatever has consigned it to history. IKO used to make a similar
product, and Wilco used to sell it but that too has disappeared.