Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Toolstation's search facility

Have you ever put cassette player into Amazons search engine? You get cd
players and batteries merely because some bright spark has use the word
cassette in the description, like Suitable for high current devices like cd
and cassette portable devices in the case of batteries.
Brian

The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Murmansk" wrote in message
I wanted some linseed oil putty - I put "putty" in the search box and got
three pages of results, more than fifty items, only one of which (item 25
I think) was putty!

They need to get someone who has some idea how to code to sort their
website out