Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Where has all the Flu vaccine gone?

On Sat, 17 Oct 2020 03:38:57 +0000, RJH wrote:

On 16 Oct 2020 at 12:22:10 BST, "charles"
wrote:

In article ,
RJH wrote:
On 15 Oct 2020 at 20:34:27 BST, "Michael Chare"
wrote:

The government claims there is plenty of vaccine, but the local
medical practice has so far not agreed to vaccinate me as they
usually do, and none of the local pharmacies have any vaccine.

My (Sheffield) local surgery got stock in late September, but not
offering it to anyone non-vulnerable under 65 -

2 different vaccines

Not sure what you mean - different flu vaccines for different age
groups? No mention on their website:

https://www.theholliesmc.co.uk/flu-vaccination-clinic

Mind, not bursting with detail.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-45482197