Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default More proof masks are ineffective

In alt.home.repair, on Fri, 16 Oct 2020 14:53:41 -0500, Jim Joyce
wrote:

On Fri, 16 Oct 2020 15:26:17 -0400, wrote:

On Fri, 16 Oct 2020 07:45:55 -0700, Bob F wrote:

On 10/16/2020 7:02 AM, masktard wrote:

Since all Bidentards wear masks and their campaign staff has their own
mini epidemic going on, we can conclude that masks just don't work.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/harris...s_3540303.html

Let's see?

Kamala has 2 sick staff members who wore masks.

trump has dozens sick who did not wear masks.

Wow! Masks must really work.

Overly simplistic in both cases. Biden's people profess to be taking
all of the precautions and you don't really see them outside the
bubble much. Trump's people are just saying "****it" and not taking
any precautions that I see. they are everywhere. The whole gang was in
Ft Myers this afternoon. No I wasn't interested in even watching on
TV,wearing a mask or not.

You don't really have to wear a mask in order to watch Trump on TV,
although I understand the feeling.

You wear a mask to protect the TV from you, and the TV uses a mask to
protect you from it.

Unless you have a channel 95 mask. That ruins the tv reception.