Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] spuorgelgoog@gowanhill.com is offline

Default Where has all the Flu vaccine gone?

On Friday, 16 October 2020 17:10:14 UTC+1, nightjar wrote:
According to the Boots web site, it is only free NHS jabs that are not
currently available to under 65s. Their private service is still
available to anybody.

They're not accepting any bookings for any flu jab:

"Under 65s Winter Flu Jab Service
Due to unprecedented demand for flu vaccinations this year and stock availability we have had to suspend bookings.€‹€‹€‹€‹€‹€‹€‹"
https://www.boots.com/winter-flu-2020

"Over 65s Winter Flu Jab Service
Due to unprecedented demand for flu vaccinations this year and stock availability we have had to suspend bookings.€‹€‹€‹€‹€‹€‹€‹"
https://www.boots.com/flu-2020-2

are the two options from the appointment booking page which you get from the Book Now link at
https://www.boots.com/online/pharmac...u-jab-services

Owain