Posted to uk.d-i-y
Robin Robin is offline

Default Toolstation's search facility

On 16/10/2020 16:40, Murmansk wrote:
I wanted some linseed oil putty - I put "putty" in the search box and got three pages of results, more than fifty items, only one of which (item 25 I think) was putty!

They need to get someone who has some idea how to code to sort their website out

is it impossible that they monitor what people search for and what they
then buy and have thus found that a lot of people search for putty but
actually want a filler?

and typing "linseed" into their search box would have shown you the 2
sizes of linseed oil putty they sell without you even pressing Enter

--
Robin