Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Is it me or not, being suspicious.

In article ,
jon wrote:
Just seen and ad on Farcebook for a mini chain saw, the one in the filmed
demo is a STIHL made unit, but when you go to the shop page to purchase
the item shown for £29.99 it is a GTA 26 with no STIHL markings at all.
Header says 2020 HOT SELLING-GTA 26 Battery-Powered Wood Cutter. For that
price I expect it is a Chinese copy.

Interestingly when you pause the demo video, the demo screen goes black,
so I recorded it with a screen recorder.

Be very careful with these FB ads. It's quite likely all you get for that
29.99 is a spare chain. They did a similar trick with modelling saw
benches. Where you can buy spare blades on Ebay for a couple of quid. But
the ad showed the complete saw.

--
*What are the pink bits in my tyres? Cyclists & Joggers*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.