Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Tradesman - Price markup on parts

In article ,
Jethro_uk wrote:
Out of interest, have you ever got any work from LinkedIn? I joined it
early on and never ever did. So rather pointless here.

It's descended into a morass of recruitment agencies and spivs, from my
POV. However, it's one of those things that it doesn't do any harm to be
on, if you know what you are doing.

I thought initially it would be ideal for a freelance like me. Firms
looking for last minute replacements, etc. But never ever saw anything of
interest.

I signed up in 2005 or 2006 - when it had promised. But then MS took
over, so that was that.

I got fed up with the incessant emails. And decided to leave it - and
couldn't find out how. A sort of virtual Hotel California. Think I ended
up kill filing them.

--
*Most people have more than the average number of legs*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.