Posted to uk.d-i-y
jon jon is offline

Default Stirring up controversy

On Thu, 15 Oct 2020 04:04:16 +0100, williamwright wrote:

HOW I MAKE PERFECT COFFEE

Boil the kettle (because I don't watch it), then either let it cool or
add some cold.
Two heaped table spoons strength 4 ground coffee per mug of coffee in
the cafetiere. Just enough water to fill the mug or mugs. Stir. Wait no
longer than 90 seconds. Stir again, press the thingy, and pour.
50 secs for one mug at 850W in the micro. 90 secs for two mugs.
Single cream to taste. Sugar to taste (I have two teaspoonsful.) Stir
well.

Bill

Similar, but no sugar or milk. Only make one cup at a time.