Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Android 7.1 nougat

On Wed, 14 Oct 2020 13:24:09 +0100, Harry Bloomfield wrote:

My Android 7.1.2 (Linage) on a Samsung SIII Mini just needs a

short
quickish swipe up from the padlock to bring up the pattern
recognition unlock screen. But is also happy with a longer slow

swipe
as well.

I tried that, no luck at all - with a slow swipe up, the display of
time and date gradually reduce in size, so it must be seeing my swipe.

That's what happens as I swipe up. What happens with a straight
gentle swipe up that goes goes off the top of the screen? Is there
any other unlock method required such as a PIN or pattern? I have a
pattern set.

--
Cheers
Dave.