Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob F Bob F is offline

Default I gave Old World Roofing a check for $28,417.75 today!

On 10/13/2020 5:03 AM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
On 10/13/20 6:53 AM, Frank wrote:
On 10/13/2020 6:30 AM, wrote:
On Monday, October 12, 2020 at 8:31:08 PM UTC-4,
wrote:
On Monday, October 12, 2020 at 6:07:40 PM UTC-5, Colonel Edmund J.
Burke wrote:
On 10/12/2020 3:05 PM, John Kuthe wrote:
3 of 4 payments for Restoring my Red Clay Tile Roof!

http://www.oldworldroofingco.com/

John Kuthe, Climate Anarchist, Suburban Renewalist and Vegetarian

Stoopid asshole
BULL****!

My House now has a new 100 Year Roof? Your's?

My house has a 30-year roof for which I paid $5000.Â* In 100 years
someone
will pay $10,000 (times inflation) for two more roofs for my house.
And every
30 years a gang of roofers will receive paychecks thanks to my roof.
Your
selfishness will deny those future roofers their income.

A fool and his money are soon parted.

Cindy Hamilton

For those of us that look at a house as a place to live and as an
investment, we would not put that much money into a roof but if he is
just doing it for himself as a place to live, that's fine.

Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* A nicer house would be nice for the next generation to inherit.

My brother in California pointed out once that after a big fire, the
only houses left standing had tile roofs.