Posted to uk.d-i-y
charles charles is offline

Default Fibre.

In article ,
Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
charles wrote:
I often get 'your bandwidth is low' on Zoom meetings.
Don't have a problem with catch up TV or streamed stuff though,
usually.

I suspect your slow signal is due to conjestion in the system rather
than your local end. We have the same speeds here and last week there
were two Zoom meetings going on at the same time - no problem.

What I suspect - although the message I get says *your* bandwidth is low.
But generally using the laptop on Wi-Fi. Even installed a range extender,
so the signal it gets is very good.

Where is the message from?

--
from KT24 in Surrey, England