Posted to uk.d-i-y
Theo[_3_] Theo[_3_] is offline

Default Daft dishwasher idea

JohnP wrote:
My Siemens dishwasher threw up a E15 Fault a few nights ago.

Thanks to YouTube I found a few videos that pointed me to the Aquastop
feature where a small sump triggers a float.

I gained access to it and sure enought there was water in this sump - took
Wet & Dry vacuum and dried is all out and ran it a few times - no sign of a
leak so I reassembled it.

What is niggling me is that,to many people, this fault would be terminal as
there is no way to empty the little sump.

Had that problem when the filter blocked. Waited three days, the sump dried
out and everything was working again.

Theo