Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Covering dark paint

On 10/10/2020 12:25, Clive Arthur wrote:
On 09/10/2020 22:31, JohnP wrote:
Many years ago we painter the coving in our lounge a dark green (Farrow &
Ball).
SWMBO now wants it a light beige.

Any tips for blocking out the green before the beige. Is just a few coats
of white emulsion the only way?

Lining paper?

three coats of F & B emulsion will cover anything

--
Renewable energy: Expensive solutions that don't work to a problem that
doesn't exist instituted by self legalising protection rackets that