Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Adding a room thermostat

In article ,
Roland Perry wrote:
And most of my TRVs are in rather inaccessible places (mainly behind
bits of furniture).

Means the rads are too?

Some bits of the rads are, but especially the ends. A couple of the
bits of furniture are tables/desks, and don't prevent the heat getting
to the room under the tabletop (and of course up the wall too - but
that's because what we call "radiators" are actually more accurately
"convectioners").

A TRV works by convection too. And anything which restricts the flow round
the rad will effect the output.

--
*The colder the X-ray table, the more of your body is required on it *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.