Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Arlen Holder Arlen   Holder is offline

Default WiFi out to 800 feet

On Fri, 9 Oct 2020 16:23:30 -0000 (UTC), Jim Jackson wrote:

point proved :-)
Why don't you do something USEFUL with your time and energy?
Just asking.

Hi Jim Jackson,

Pernicious trolls like Fox's Mercantile are those who ruin Usenet for all.
o Hence it's important that _all_ of us discourage their despicable actions

Thank you for being an adult above - so we didn't waste time on obvious facts.
o As you observed, it's trivial to prove what Fox's Mercantile always does
(as he did in this very thread - & always does - because he's a troll)

Literally every time I post, I have Fox's Mercantile infantile responses to
deal with, but what's worse is he attempts to troll derail _every_ thread.

Others... more so than just me... need to help put a stop to this
o Otherwise this newsgroup, like many others, is handed to these trolls.

All Fox's Mercantile did in response to the request for help - was troll.

It's what worthless pieces of **** trolls do, as you & I are aware...
o But, like Snit, this Fox's Mercantile is particularly pernicious about it

In summary, while yours is a great question, you're asking it of the wrong
person, since you should be asking Fox's Mercantile why he does what he
does.

I would be happy if this infantile troll would just stop sniffing my ass
o I repeat: If Fox's Mercantile ignores me - I'm happy to ignore him.

He's a worthless piece of **** troll anyway...
o So he can't possibly ever add any adult value to any thread topic.

The problem is that if I don't make it obvious to all here what he does...
o These cowardly infantile bullies will never stop ruining this newsgroup.
--
Pernicious trolls like Fox's Mercantile are those who ruin Usenet for all.