Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Arlen Holder Arlen   Holder is offline

Default WiFi out to 800 feet

On Fri, 9 Oct 2020 15:40:43 -0000 (UTC), Jim Jackson wrote:

I'm always amused at the sheer amount of time and effort some posters
put into these useless exchanges - not just the "calling" ones, but
people who ask questions then quibble about what they consider wrong
advice - they must waste hours on it. Wish I had the stamina - I'd put
it to better use.

Jim Jackson,

I only need to point to exactly what Fox's Mercantile writes...
o In order to prove the veracity of my claims about him.

I'm extremely well educated where I've been taught how to handle bullies.
o My approach is a basic factual defense which you would also likely do.

FACT:
Q: Do I _ever_ respond to Fox's Mercantile ever in any thread
where Fox's Mercantile hasn't unilaterally attacked me?
There is only a single one-word answered asked of you, Jim Jackson:
o (yes or no, please)

ASSESSMENT asked of you:
What do _you_ make of these initial responses by Fox's Mercantile
o Compared to this initial post by me asking for help from this newsgroup?

o https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.electronics.repair/k3g4wxmEKAg/YALmWHYhAQAJ
"**** the **** off."

And then:
o https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.electronics.repair/k3g4wxmEKAg/lMFCjeIhAQAJ
"*Like I give a **** what you think*"
o https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.electronics.repair/k3g4wxmEKAg/51EhY8c_AQAJ
"*But it's so much fun*"
o https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.electronics.repair/k3g4wxmEKAg/51EhY8c_AQAJ
"*Because he gets his panties in a really tight wad*"
o https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.electronics.repair/k3g4wxmEKAg/B4qUDUK0CgAJ
"*You ignorant *****"
o https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.electronics.repair/k3g4wxmEKAg/gCWEyJ0pAQAJ
"*You're pathetic*"
o https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.electronics.repair/k3g4wxmEKAg/gCWEyJ0pAQAJ
"*But you're also funnier that ****, to watch spin around in circles.*"
o https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci....g/6nhUp2kRAgAJ
"*Bwahahaha.....*"
o https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci....g/6nhUp2kRAgAJ
"*Go take your pompous ass and **** yourself*"
o https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci....g/BaJn6awtAgAJ
"*Let go of your dick*"
o https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci....g/guex8V83AgAJ
"*Face it Buckwheat*"
o https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci....g/K5BwnwJZAgAJ
"*Not very good at this are you?*"
etc.

Note two very important facts _before_ you respond because if/when you
respond, as I will certainly _ask_ you if you understood these two facts.
1. I never respond in any thread to Fox's Mercantile's trolling...
2. Unless, and until, he attacks me, out of the blue, as he always does

When I respond to Fox's Mercantile, it's to continue to prove...
a. Fox's Mercantile is a common cowardly bully who always bullies me
b. As such, Fox's Mercantile is a worthless piece of **** common troll

Bear in mind... If you respond, I will ask you to stay on _that_ topic.
o Because it's these pieces of **** like Fox's Mercantile who ruin Usenet.
--
Since I care about my credibility, I need you to recognize two key facts:
1. I never respond to Fox's Mercantile unless/until he attacks me

Fox's Mercantile is a cowardly bullying worthless piece of **** common
troll where the recent thread proves that well-known fact in spades.