Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Arlen Holder Arlen   Holder is offline

Default WiFi out to 800 feet

On Fri, 9 Oct 2020 09:00:29 -0500, Fox's Mercantile wrote:

Not very good at this are you?

I just proved to Jeff that you're a worthless piece of **** troll
o I proved I _never_ respond in any thread to you
o Unless and until you attack me out of the blue

What I care about isn't you worthless pieces of common troll ****
o I care about intelligent people - and helpful people

Like Jeff Liebermann clearly is.
o And I clearly am.

I'm sick and tired of your cowardly bullying Fox's Mercantile.
o Your infantile trolling is always detrimental to any thread topic.

You, Fox's Mercantile, are the worthless pieces of **** who ruin Usenet.

If Jeff thinks this is a ping-pong between you worthless pieces of **** and
me, then Jeff needs to realize I'm extremely well educated and far more
intelligent than you so it's not a ping-pong match of wits by any means.

Jeff needs to realize two very important things that I strategically do:
1. I never respond to worthless pieces of **** until/unless you attack me
(& you, Fox's Mercantile, _always_ attack me & always out of the blue)
2. I simply point to what you posted to prove you're a piece of ****
(& you, Fox's Mercantile, _always_ prove to be a worthless piece of ****)

I asked Jeff not to respond until/unless he comprehends these facts
o Which all he has to do is look at _this_ very thread to verify the facts.
--
These worthless pieces of **** like Fox's Mercantile are who ruin Usenet.