Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Arlen Holder Arlen   Holder is offline

Default WiFi out to 800 feet

On Fri, 09 Oct 2020 07:58:27 -0700, Jeff Liebermann wrote:

Kinda reminds me of a ping pong match. The ball goes back and forth
endlessly and nothing worthwhile happens until somone fumbles it.

Hi Jeff,

Jeff - please do not respond to this post unless you _understand_
1. I never respond to Fox's Mercantile unless/until he attacks me
(Bear in mind he _always_ attacks me!)
2. I'm only proving what Fox's Mercantile is - by pointing to what he does
(Bear in mind what he does proves he's an infantile piece of ****)

You're intelligent - you're a helpful person - so you need to know.
o It's not in the least the ping-pong what you just said it was.

This is not an even match of wits - for sure - given Fox's Mercantile is a
worthless piece of **** common troll of absolutely zero value whatsoever.

I repeat that this is not a ping-pong in the least...

For _two_ very good reasons
1. I ignore Fox's Mercantile in _every_ thread where he doesn't attack me
2. Everything I say about Fox's Mercantile is an easily verified fact

You can verify that fact yourself, Jeff - if you realize those two things
o Bear in mind I don't feed the trolls - except & only when they attack me.

If Fox's Mercantile didn't attack me - you wouldn't see _any_ of this.
o Because I ignore Fox's Mercantile simply because he _is_ a piece of ****.

I care that you _understand_ what I'm doing, Jeff...
o Since we are both compatriots in being purposefully helpful people.

And I care that you comprehend that I'm extremely well educated Jeff
o What I'm doing is what we're taught to do when cowardly bullies attack.

Fox's Mercantile is a cowardly bully who pays no penalty for his posts.
o He trolls my threads _every_ single time I post anything of value.

Given Fox's Mercantile is nothing but a worthless piece of **** troll..

I _never_ (ever!) never ever (never!) respond to Fox's Mercantile
... unless....
o Unless Fox's Mercantile plays his infantile games as he did here.

All I am doing, Jeff, is _proving_ that Fox's Mercantile is clearly
a. The aggressor here (I repeat: I _never_ respond to him otherwise!)
b. A worthless piece of common troll **** with an infantile brain.

Jeff - please do not respond to this post unless you _understand_
1. I never respond to Fox's Mercantile unless he attacks me
2. I'm only proving what Fox's Mercantile is - by pointing to what he does