Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Michael Terrell Michael Terrell is offline

Default WiFi out to 800 feet

On Thursday, October 8, 2020 at 1:54:48 PM UTC-4, timot... wrote:

Years back, I believe in the long defunct Byte magazine, I read an article about someone who typed 8 bit ASCII while riding a bike, using 4 microswitches on each handlebar grip. I think that would one-up the Teletype terminal.

I have tried to find the article without success. The claim was that he wrote his monthly column while on vacation bicycling.

Archive.org has scans of all issues, along with electronics and Amateur radio magazines.