Posted to uk.d-i-y
F[_2_] F[_2_] is offline

Default Hozelock cr&p

On 08/10/2020 12:54, Martin Brown wrote:
Unless he has very high local water pressure or an undersized piece of
hosepipe I can't see the problem. I have used Hozelock and other still
cheaper clones on my hoses without any bother at all.

User error is the most likely explanation if it isn't gripping properly.

Thank you for your long-distance diagnosis. That's quite impressive
despite you not being able to see the problem.

All new parts. All Hozelock. All assembled correctly. No difference from
Hozelock parts seem to be less well made.

--
Frank