Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Tradesman - Price markup on parts

On Thu, 08 Oct 2020 14:37:02 +0100, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

One I hate is where county is a required field. Don't think they exist
in much of london these days. And all you really need is the full
postcode and house number.

At one point, CPC upgraded [1] thweir website an required an extra line
in my address - even though what was there was number, road, town county.
I invented a name for our house (it has one over the door, so I just
added "House" to the end - looks very grand.

[1] hollow laugh