Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Arlen Holder Arlen   Holder is offline

Default WiFi out to 800 feet

On Thu, 8 Oct 2020 09:53:40 -0500, Fox's Mercantile wrote:

You do it every time you open your yap.

You can't deny that you sniff my asscrack everywhere I go, Snit.
o I don't stalk you, Snit.... you stalk me.

It's always _you_ who sniffs my asscrack, Snit.
o You did it in this thread, as you _always_ do, Fox's Mercantile (Snit).

All you worthless pieces of ****, Fox's Mercantile, aka Snit, are who ruin
Usenet for those of us who are purposefully helpful and knowledgeable.

You _hate_ that fact so much that you follow my asscrack around the
Internet (see proof of EVERY one of your posts) sniffing my ass.

You did it in this thread, so you can't deny you sniff my asscrack, Snit.

Every time I post, you're sniffing my asscrack - that's how much you _hate_
that you know yourself that you can't possibly ever add any adult value.
--
You can't deny that you sniff my asscrack everywhere I go, Snit.