Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Arlen Holder Arlen   Holder is offline

Default WiFi out to 800 feet

On Wed, 7 Oct 2020 15:00:41 -0500, Fox's Mercantile wrote:

That's actually pretty funny, since it's right out in plain sight in the
"From" field on all the postings I make.

If it wasn't so sad that Fox's Mercantile proves my point in every post, I
could take solace in the fact he _always_ proves to be a worthless pieces
of ****.
a. unhelpful to the core in every post
b. infantile to the max in his every word
c. lacking in even the most basic of adult cognitive skills

Notice _every_ post from Snit (Fox's Mercantile) is an infantile post
of the kind we'd expect from worthless pieces of **** like he proves to be.

But then this is the "due diligence" I've come to expect from Arlen.
Zero and none.

Which is pretty funny since this worthless piece of **** who uses the nym
"Fox's Mercantile", among others, just proved, in front of all of us that
he lacks the adult cognitive skills to even attribute a quote correctly.

Proven worthless pieces of **** like Fox's Mercantile, who clearly proved
multiple times in this thread alone they lack the capacity to add value -
are who ruin Usenet for everyone else.
--
Fox's Mercantile just proved, yet again, he lacks even the most basic
cognitive skills necessary to even attribute a simple quote correctly.