Posted to microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,sci.electronics.repair,alt.internet.wireless
Fox's Mercantile Fox's Mercantile is offline

Default WiFi out to 800 feet

On 10/7/20 12:42 PM, Jeff Liebermann wrote:

The other Jeff and I go back before that to when we both lived in the
Smog Angeles and Orange County areas and were involved commercial and
ham radio. Later, I moved to the SF/Monterey Bay area, and Jeff moved
to Texas. We reconnected when we were both involved with SCO
Unix/Xenix products.

That would have been in the early '90s.

Don't worry about Snit (Michael Glasser is who Fox's Mercantile really is).

Wrong. I'm not sure if Jeff wants me to reveal his real name, so I'll
just keep quiet.

That's actually pretty funny, since it's right out in plain sight in the
"From" field on all the postings I make.

But then this is the "due diligence" I've come to expect from Arlen.
Zero and none.

--
"I am a river to my people."
Jeff-1.0