Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Arlen Holder Arlen   Holder is offline

Default WiFi out to 800 feet

On Wed, 07 Oct 2020 10:42:48 -0700, Jeff Liebermann wrote:

Don't worry about Snit (Michael Glasser is who Fox's Mercantile really is).

Wrong. I'm not sure if Jeff wants me to reveal his real name, so I'll
just keep quiet.

Hi Jeff Liebermann,

These worthless pieces of **** like Fox's Mercantile are who ruin Usenet.
o Not people like you and me who are purposefully helpful & who add value.

You know me since we've communicated in email, where you know I don't
bull**** and that I'm always purposefully helpful in intent & detail.

As are you, where you've helped me a lot with the local WISP over the
years, where you know that what I say is always intended to be helfpul.

By way of stark contrast, this proven worthless piece of **** that goes by
the nym Fox's Mercantile is the opposite of both you and me.

If this worthless piece of **** Fox's Mercantile is not Snit, then he acts
EXACTLY like Snit does - which is essentially the same thing in effect.
--
Proven worthless pieces of **** like Fox's Mercantile are what ruin Usenet.