Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Tradesman - Price markup on parts

In article ,
charles wrote:
Not as bad as the radiator valve warehouse I went to a few years ago.
"We're only allowed to take credit card details over the phone." So, I
had to go into another room where I was rung up and able to give my
credit card details.

Some years ago, decided to send a parcel by CityLink as they had a depot
opposite work. Save making a special journey. They wouldn't accept cash or
a credit card. Cheques or account only. No wonder they failed.

--
*PMS jokes aren't funny; period.*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.