Posted to uk.d-i-y
David Wade[_2_] David Wade[_2_] is offline

Default 13A induction hob

On 06/10/2020 11:15, R D S wrote:
I'm ready to order a hob...

I thought I needed a 13A hob, but it turns out I can tweak my plans and
get whatever I like.

If I stick to the original brief and get a 13A one, are they effective
enough? Has anyone got one and has real life experience?

Not a 13 amp one but it can exceed the load on its socket

I can't imagine hammering all 4 rings on full at once.

Usually you can't if doing so would exceed 13amps. So mine will adjust
the power to stay within the feed capacity. It might be worth
downloading the installation manual and checking. Some can be configured
in various ways...

TIA.

Dave