Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jimk Jimk is offline

Default Tradesman - Price markup on parts

Wrote in message:
On Monday, 5 October 2020 19:40:12 UTC+1, John Rumm wrote:
I remember a customer asking me to get him a scanner once (only a fairly
low end thing). So I checked with a trade supplier, and could get it for
(say) £60 + £10 P&P. I then checked an online retailer, and found I
could get it for £58 with free delivery. So I did that instead. I was
amused when it turned up that it had been drop shipped to me direct by
the original trade only wholesaler that quoted me £60 in the first place!

My plaster from Ebay came from Jewsons.

Was it a good deal?

--
Jimk