Posted to uk.d-i-y
Ian Jackson[_9_] Ian Jackson[_9_] is offline

Default Partially-used paint tins milk bottle

In message , "Brian Gaff (Sofa)"
writes
I remember going to my waste processing station, the name for the tip that
week, being told that paint was not accepted and there was a company of all
places in the City of London which could reprocess it. Its no wonder there
is so much fly tipping going on.
Brian

I haven't been to the local tip since they started charging (in my mind,
for what I have already paid for in a £3k+ council tax).

However, some years ago I did take a few partially-full tins of old
paint, and was told just to lob them in the skip for ferrous metals.
--
Ian