Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andrew[_22_] Andrew[_22_] is offline

Default Pile em high and ......

THis happened to the ground floor of a hospital in Cardiff
that I once worked at.

The histology lab on the ground floor (suspended timber,
being an old victorian building) kept all its glass slides
in special slide filing cabinets which when full were *heavy*.
One morning the lab staff came in and the cabinets were only
half height, the lower half having gone through the floor
into the crawl space.

Woodworm was soon diagnosed by the lab staff !.

Andrew

On 05/10/2020 08:46, Brian Gaff (Sofa) wrote:
Which reminds me, anyone with a long memory will remember the day most of
Demon Internet went down due to the servers which at the time were upstairs
in an old warehouse in London going straight through the floor. I hope they
had insurance.
Brian