Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default AC power connectors

The Internet is your friend. Do a search on Molex Connectors, and see if you can find your example therein. Try starting with a pin-count in the initial search as well.
Then search "Multi-prong" connectors. Many more there.

To answer your question directly, most appliance internal connectors (at least in the US) are fairly standardized such that you should be able to find it in short order. I use the term "fairly" as the icemaker for our 12-year-old GE refrigerator came with three (3) different adaptor connectors. They were all Molex, but not the same.

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA