Posted to uk.d-i-y
Harry Bloomfield, Esq.[_2_] Harry Bloomfield, Esq.[_2_] is offline

Default No mic - TWS bluetooth earbuds

Brian Gaff (Sofa) formulated the question :
I don't know but I bought a set of over the ear phones which supposedly had a
microphone, it turned out to be inside a little push switch on the mobile
phone cable, which of course is only plugged into the phones when you want to
connect them to a phone. The other issue is, unless they say made for Iphone
and have the lightening adaptor, some adaptors you buy are merely headphone
adaptors and do not pass through the microphone, even if it exists.

These are just an earbud, an in ear gadget, no wires at all on the
them. They have a tiny built in rechargeable battery and connect to the
phone or etc. by bluetooth.

One I managed to get the mic working, I was advised when testing, that
the mic audio was hopeless, so I have returned then for a refund.