Posted to uk.d-i-y
Robin Robin is offline

Default Paint durability question

On 28/09/2020 22:32, GB wrote:
On 28/09/2020 22:23, Robin wrote:
On 28/09/2020 21:06, GB wrote:

snip
I'm astonished that they move the door by hand.Â* Surely, some sort of
cradle/trolley makes sense?

I'm happy to be pointed to a tool that can be hired or bought that
could lift the door off its hinges, carry it out and load it on a van;
and then do the reverse for the replacement.Â* But I'd be very
surprised if there's an option which is cheaper than manual labour for
an occasional job like that.

https://www.ajproducts.co.uk/warehou...uctId=25195656

Would that do it?

I can see that could be used to lift the door off the hinges - assuming
the toe plates are thin enough). I don't see how it gets the door out
through the doorway past the jambs. And the wheels look to me a bit iffy
for the steps down.

--
Robin