Jay Pique

Default FS 30% off summer sale lots of cool planes and new tools to see.

Dave Hinz wrote:

On Sat, 31 Jul 2004 18:38:32 -0400, Jay Pique wrote:
On 31 Jul 2004 19:27:06 GMT, Dave Hinz wrote:

Oh, I understand, but he seemed not to. Not my decision to make, y'seee.

Come on Dave, admit it - there really isn't any Norwegian friend, is
there?

About a dozen of 'em, but the one specific person I mean, yeah, him too.

Oh man - you mean you have a veritable gang of friends in Norway and
you only were going to recommend a virtual stranger from internet to
ONE of them? Now I don't feel so bad about not being nice to you.

JP
**********
Wheeeee!

Ah, so you DO have me confused with someone else.

No, I'm just comparing you to an individual that posts over there. I
don't think you're *actually* him.

I'm sure that this is intended to be an insult of some sort, but y'see
those only are effective when the target has the first clue (or cares)
what the hell you're talking about.

Make this next post a real doozie Dave - a real zinger - because
you've just about bored me to the point where I'm not likely to
respond.

I'm afraid you're going to have to find someone else's time to waste.
plonk