Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default Regarding the holding of dogs.

On Sat, 26 Sep 2020 00:08:13 +0100, Fredxx wrote:

On 25/09/2020 23:44:52, T i m wrote:
On Fri, 25 Sep 2020 23:12:57 +0100, Fredxx wrote:

snip

Yes, you are right. You are a pussaaayy so pay someone to do the dirty
work for you and I don't, so you are right, we are very different.

Quite, we are very different.

Damn right, animal killer.

You seem happy for such practices to
continue.

What, by not wanting animals killed when you do, yeah, that sounds
right (not).

I don't.

That's *exactly* what you want ... and do!

snip

Other than not killing them, like you do you mean?

As long as they are stunned or bolted so unaware of the process.

And what about when separating mother from child, what about the ride
in the truck to the slaughterhouse, what about the smell of death into
the slaughterhouse, what about he noises from the other animals as
they are gassed or the stunning doesn't work.

You really think it's just like it shows you in your Ladybird Book of
the farm don't you?

Yes. It
is perfectly natural way to have a naturally balanced diet.

Along with the animal pain, suffering and death, pollution and waste
of resources. Agreed.

For the avoidance of doubt, the difference between you and me, and quite
possibly Bill, if I would do my best to stop the practice of lifting an
animal, or dragging it by one leg manually whilst an animal is aware of
it's surroundings.

WTF do you keep coming up with all this bull**** of trying to compare
what you or any meat eater supports with something someone who doesn't
eat meat condones?

No animals are pulled along by their legs by me or anything else, just
for you and the other meat eaters.

But hey, you have admitted you don't actually GAF about animals
elsewhere so anything you come out with here is now mute.

So we are agreed you would do nothing to stop the practice of lifting an
animal, or dragging it by one leg manually whilst an animal is aware of
it's surroundings.

No, we don't agree, because you actually support that and more, and I
don't support that or any of it.

It's all about your jealousy to
anyone whose loved ones allow them to eat meat.

Aww, bless, like a psychopath like you knows anything about love or
any other human feeling. (well, other than how much pleasure you get
from killing innocent animals of course).

Is that an admission that you envy those who are allowed to eat meat?

To a psychopath, I guess it could be twisted to mean that. To a normal
person that wasn't in denial and suffering the side effects of their
cognitive dissonance, no.

To you, anyone who eats meat is a psychopath.

No. Anyone who eats meat and tries to suggest it doesn't come at a
massive cost (death) and suffering to the animals is a psychopath. So
mostly that's you.

Given we are the norm and
vegans are a minority it's not clear what you are saying.

I don't need to say anything now you have finally admitted the truth.

You can fcuk off and find someone / thing else to troll.

Normal people eat meat.

Nope.

Fanatical vegans who want to force their way of
life onto others are by very definitions psychopaths.

Only a psychopath could suggest that someone who wants to *STOP* the
abuse of a voiceless and innocent creature is in some way bad? Plus
many people care for the environment, world resources and what mess we
will leave to our children, much of which is made worse by all the
live stock. You only GAF about YOU.

Have a look at yourself FFS, you really shouldn't like what you see
and if you do, that confirms you are a psychopath / troll.

Cheers, T i m