Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default Regarding the holding of dogs.

On Fri, 25 Sep 2020 23:12:57 +0100, Fredxx wrote:

snip

Yes, you are right. You are a pussaaayy so pay someone to do the dirty
work for you and I don't, so you are right, we are very different.

Quite, we are very different.

Damn right, animal killer.

You seem happy for such practices to
continue.

What, by not wanting animals killed when you do, yeah, that sounds
right (not).

I don't.

That's *exactly* what you want ... and do!

snip

Other than not killing them, like you do you mean?

As long as they are stunned or bolted so unaware of the process.

And what about when separating mother from child, what about the ride
in the truck to the slaughterhouse, what about the smell of death into
the slaughterhouse, what about he noises from the other animals as
they are gassed or the stunning doesn't work.

You really think it's just like it shows you in your Ladybird Book of
the farm don't you?

Yes. It
is perfectly natural way to have a naturally balanced diet.

Along with the animal pain, suffering and death, pollution and waste
of resources. Agreed.

It's all about your jealousy to
anyone whose loved ones allow them to eat meat.

Aww, bless, like a psychopath like you knows anything about love or
any other human feeling. (well, other than how much pleasure you get
from killing innocent animals of course).

Is that an admission that you envy those who are allowed to eat meat?

To a psychopath, I guess it could be twisted to mean that. To a normal
person that wasn't in denial and suffering the side effects of their
cognitive dissonance, no.

But carry on making a fool of yourself troll, you are doing a great
job.

Cheers, T i m