Posted to uk.d-i-y
Fredxx[_3_] Fredxx[_3_] is offline

Default Regarding the holding of dogs.

On 24/09/2020 14:27:21, T i m wrote:
On Thu, 24 Sep 2020 10:56:35 +0100, williamwright
wrote:

I've always thought it very useful with dogs that are light enough to be
picked up to have a safe method of doing it.

snip

Given your recent reply regarding live stock recently:

"If I and many others were to be deprived of our steaks we would
have two thoughts: 1. How can I beat the system and get steak?, and 2.
I hate the *******s who caused this shortage of steak."

So I would have thought you wouldn't bother lifting the animal at all,
but just drag it by one leg manually, or if it was an adult animal you
were moving, just drag it with a tractor or forklift?

The difference between you and me, and quite possibly Bill, if I would
do my best to stop the practice of lifting an animal, or dragging it by
one leg manually whilst an animal is aware of it's surroundings.

Whereas you would wank over any video of such animal abuse and use it to
further your campaign to force on others your enforced veganism.

You don't give a **** about animals. It's all about your jealousy to
anyone whose loved ones allow them to eat meat.