Scott Mills

Default electric shower recommendations?

"hopeless case" wrote in message
m...
I want to install a shower which will be fed by the rising main and
heat the water electrically. The existing hot water tank is a long way
away so, unless I install an extra one, pre-heated water isn't really
an option.

The basin will need something similar.

Can anyone recommend something suitable? Or should I just grit my
teeth and stick in another HW tank?

Thanks

Phil

Expect to pay abouit 200quid for a decent 9.5Kw - 10Kw shower like a Mira
Advance or something. It will draw close to 45Amps so I whould have though
a dedication connection from the consumer unit is required as the ring won't
have that kind of capacity spare. In fact I think it is probably law that
these are on a decidicated protected line...

Scott