Posted to uk.d-i-y
Janet Haagensen Janet Haagensen is offline

Default Painting with a Roller - History (OT ish)

On Monday, 13 June 2011 at 21:41:46 UTC+1, Graham. wrote:
"DerbyBoy" No-one wrote in message ...
Just doing a spot of painting and remembered that my parents used a roller for the first time in around 1960. It made me wonder -
when were paint rollers introduced and when did they get into common usage? Perhaps the old "distempers" were not very
'roller-friendly'.

Remember some of the old names Walpamur, Jellipex, Brolac.........................

Regards

John Plant

# Non-drip Jellipex, makes good painting easy...#
# Hadrian, Hadrian the deep gloss paint, for a really professional finish, use Hadrian.#
--
Graham.
%Profound_observation%